Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modzy
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( Empty
PostSubject: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Well I wanted to get my Paint ball mod out in a week, but then I changed the map all together. I have split the map in to two mods. PB mod and 14th Halo mod. The one im working on right now is 14th Halo. Iv ran in to many, many problems, a few big one are: 1. The entire red team not spawning 2. HHK adding code that made the map unplayable in Halo. Im in the process of remaking to mod but it will take a while (its a whole new map) but now that I have all the numbers on where things go I should have it done fast. The 72 player spawn points is the hard part.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:47 pm

that must really suck =(
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:23 pm

*sigh* yup it was, but I have it all worked out now. Im adding a track around the map for stunts, but mostly cause I need a new way to get to the other base. I don't know when I can get this mod out school has me only working on it during week ends Sad
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:05 pm

well, school should be getting out soon right? =D
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:17 am

yup one week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(   PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB mod and 14th Halo mod: Big delays :(
Page 1 of 1