Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Modzy
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Ok so i said I would have the beta of this mod out to the public is 2 or 3 days... After I said that I remade the mod and change it completely.
This are early beta pics the map could still change. I have not had the time to put my new paint ball guns in the map so the pics have a pistol and a AR.

Pic 1
Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! Zgfdyinwgm

Pic 2

Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! Sygsujdqia

Pic 3 Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! Bquyyzcbya

Tell me what you think of the mod so far.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:07 am

SWEET... can't wait

btw HOW DO YOU DO THAT

how do you change the map layout like that?

all i know how to do is just modify the dependencies, flags, and bitmaps... HOW HOW HOW....

lol

looks great, maybe some day you could write a step by step tut how to make it, and we could post it as a mod instructions tut for noobs =D

like me :LOL
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Slappey wrote:
SWEET... can't wait

btw HOW DO YOU DO THAT

all i know how to do is just modify the dependencies, flags, and bitmaps... HOW HOW HOW....

lol

looks great, maybe some day you could write a step by step tut how to make it, and we could post it as a mod instructions tut for noobs =D

I didn't change the map layout. I imported a HUGE!!!!!! scenery and changed the spawn points. Im in the process of making bloodgulch witch is still in the background go away. Right now there is no known way of changing the map or making a new one on a mac Mad bungie jest wont put support to it. So until some one make some magic app that lets us do that, we jest have to use scenery Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:02 pm

still really cool tho... whered you get the awesome huge scenery?
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Slappey wrote:
still really cool tho... whered you get the awesome huge scenery?

Super collection of tags from mota's tag pack try to find.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 pm

ill try... looks cool
Back to top Go down
lulz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:17 am

#$Mr Møds$# wrote:
Slappey wrote:
SWEET... can't wait

btw HOW DO YOU DO THAT

lol

I didn't change the map layout. I imported a HUGE!!!!!! scenery and changed the spawn points. Im in the process of making bloodgulch witch is still in the background go away. Right now there is no known way of changing the map or making a new one on a mac Mad bungie jest wont put support to it. So until some one make some magic app that lets us do that, we jest have to use scenery Crying or Very sad

Ummm idk who told you that but there is plenty of ways to make new maps on demo.... For one what your doing is pretty close to it just null out BG in hex look on MGM for instucions and then place wepons and player spawns your 1/2 way there add in new vehicles ECT models w.e you want collison models will need to be made now with the help of taxi we can amek new tags givving us the oportunity to have new models and collisions .... Btw nice mod so far keep it up look on MGM for help on nulling out BG
Back to top Go down
lulz

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:17 am

Btw if your looking for a paintball projectile to shoot from your gun i can supply you with one.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:17 pm

cool... i'll take it too... btw, use the edit button when you post, double posting takes up spaces

=D
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:12 pm

lulz wrote:
Btw if your looking for a paintball projectile to shoot from your gun i can supply you with one.

I know how to null out BG and every think else you said, iv been modding for a year. New to MGM tho. thanks but I already made a paint ball projectile. Thanks and welcome to HRU lol weird name.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm

#$Mr Møds$# wrote:
Thanks and welcome to HRU lol weird name.
Loloololololololoolloll...

( sorry im bored =D )
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Changed   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey changed the map made it WAY BIGGER!!! I changed the metal from the old beta pics looks way cooler. Im not jest going to have it be paint ball, Im going to have to versions one normal with a few modded and new weaps and one with paint ball. The way this map in designed I think most people will want to play the normal version. Paint ball is going to be CRAZY in a map like this.
Back to top Go down
lulz

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:58 am

D: paintball is fun i play it once a month iwth friends at the airforce base. Any of you guys play? I have a Ego eclipse 07 Halo hopper. HPA 5000PSI

Edit: My paitnball projectile is so hawt i know you want it but your not gonna get it muahahaahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:59 am

lulz wrote:
D: paintball is fun i play it once a month iwth friends at the airforce base. Any of you guys play? I have a Ego eclipse 07 Halo hopper. HPA 5000PSI

Edit: My paitnball projectile is so hawt i know you want it but your not gonna get it muahahaahhahahaha

ya i play, sweet gun btw, but Very Happy i'm sponsored, i have a Angel A1 Fade Very Happy coolest gun ever, well, cept for the Joy, thats a little better.
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: gah   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:37 pm

I haven't played paint ball in forever, I don't even know what gun I used lol you guy are making want to play.

Last edited by #$Mr Møds$# on Fri May 02, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:14 pm

boy we got off topic fast... i'll make a new section, where we can post stuff like this, lets try to keep it as orderly as possible, so it doesn't eventually get outta hand
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: ok   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:15 pm

ok I think the mod will be out monday.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:16 pm

awesome can't wait
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:27 pm

lulz wrote:
si senorita roflforoflroflroflroflroflrfom lulslweltgtrlfdgsfcldfszxflxcldszxf
Stop Spamming please, use the spam section and link to this topic
lulz wrote:
I win
and stop thinking your the best you're just another human being on the planet earth, just like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Hey   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey guess what lulz I jest deleted your post.

BTW lulz your the only one the spamming group I made today.
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: ...   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:18 pm

ok yay sorry Im doubleposting the mod will be out in about 2-3 days. I did have a pic but I think it tells to much so... yay mods almost done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:21 pm

#$Mr Møds$# wrote:
ok yay sorry Im doubleposting the mod will be out in about 2-3 days. I did have a pic but I think it tells to much so... yay mods almost done. Very Happy

*E-D-I-T-S*
lol

cool tho, i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: yes   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

yes but when you edit it wont say anything is new on the front page.
Back to top Go down
LegitGamer
Admin
LegitGamer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: YEAH!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:20 pm

#$Mr Møds$# wrote:
I haven't played paint ball in forever, I don't even know what gun I used lol you guy are making want to play.

Yeah i cant wait.... please, tell me the date it is released, i'm also a modder, i use eschaton mostly , any suggestions for other modding tools

- lol! LegitGamer
Back to top Go down
http://files.filefront.com/bloodgulchmap/;10031335;/fileinfo.htm
Modzy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:57 pm

LegitGamer wrote:
#$Mr Møds$# wrote:

Yeah i cant wait.... please, tell me the date it is released, i'm also a modder, i use eschaton mostly , any suggestions for other modding tools

- lol! LegitGamer

I use: Sparkedit, eschaton, halo hacking kit (HHK), halo mapping tools (HMT), halo demo hack, hex editor, and bitmap internalizer Very Happy

Heres the newest beta pic of my mod click me

Its so beautiful I might cry Crying or Very sad change it to a smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!   Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Mods: Paint Ball Beta pics!!!
Page 1 of 1