Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motas Tag Pack Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Motas Tag Pack Help Empty
PostSubject: Motas Tag Pack Help   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:35 pm

Anyone know where i can find the bitmaps for mota's tag pack?
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
Modzy
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: nope   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:59 pm

There are no bitmaps to mota's tag pack you ether need to fix the bits that came with by skinning or change the shaders in the mod2 tag using D-Swapper.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Motas Tag Pack Help   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:03 pm

#$Mr Møds$# wrote:
There are no bitmaps to mota's tag pack you ether need to fix the bits that came with by skinning or change the shaders in the mod2 tag using D-Swapper.
ok thanks, i thought there was, i saw references to a bitmap pack for it.. just wondering, ok thanks
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
lulz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Motas Tag Pack Help   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:23 pm

:/ I think there might acctually be a bitmaps pack al though i am not 100% sure if not i would sugest D-swapping the bitmaps that way people dont have to download bitmaps as well as the map i find the easier you make your mod to play the more people play it.
Back to top Go down
Modzy
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Motas Tag Pack Help   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:32 pm

lulz wrote:
:/ I think there might acctually be a bitmaps pack al though i am not 100% sure if not i would sugest D-swapping the bitmaps that way people dont have to download bitmaps as well as the map i find the easier you make your mod to play the more people play it.

Yes that would be better but changing bitmaps in the D-swapper takes time and experimentation. So if your will to take the time do it. Thats what I do.

Edit: Or you can skin it and then internalize the bitmaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motas Tag Pack Help   Motas Tag Pack Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motas Tag Pack Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modding :: Modding Help-
Jump to: