Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:38 am

First off, if your just getting into modding, you'll have to have the right tools to do this, most of the tools only work on 10.4 and up. (sorry puma users)

You can download all the correct tools, and tuts, at my original website, Halo Recon Unit

If you need help, just post in the modding help topic.

Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://haloreconunit.googlepages.com
Modzy
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Neko   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:42 pm

I like Neko's pack comes with tut lots modding apps and Mota's tag pack (HUGE!!!!!!!!!) really not that many tag but some are HUGE!!!.
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:49 pm

got a link ?
Back to top Go down
lulz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:12 am

Btw motas tag pack is tags you must inject with HHK into a Demo map hacked with demo hack then you need the bitmaps inject into any unused bitmap in the game EX:needler,covi turret... Anyways i would suggest looking on macgamingmods.com/forum or macgamingmods.com and looking for fonzies and Nekos modding packs and motas tag pack and adding them both to your site it will help noob modders such as yourselves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Slapzy
Admin
Slapzy

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:15 pm

lulz wrote:
Btw motas tag pack is tags you must inject with HHK into a Demo map hacked with demo hack then you need the bitmaps inject into any unused bitmap in the game EX:needler,covi turret... Anyways i would suggest looking on macgamingmods.com/forum or macgamingmods.com and looking for fonzies and Nekos modding packs and motas tag pack and adding them both to your site it will help noob modders such as yourselves. Wink

thanx, ill do that
Back to top Go down
lulz

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:59 am

Yea you bettah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1